Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hazelnut Chocolate Chip at Chaco Canyon


I've read the news about meltdowns, but one that I have a personal connection with is the Delicious Cookie Meltdown 2011!!

This happened on an average day, be it March 27th or some other day. But it was on the 27th that I went to the Chaco Canyon Organic Cafe in the University District. I go here often for their delicious coffee, juices and other baked goods. I suffer from mild poverty so I usually can not afford much more than that. Wisely this day I did not splurge and cover my table with an assortment of vegan edibles. For the tsunami of taste and joy that came from this hazelnut chocolate chip would have surely blow away anything else that shared it's plane of existence.

The oaty goodness was begging for my taste buds acceptance while the fresh gooey constancy was trying to meld itself with my flesh. This was a very unstable cookie. One that can not be taken lightly. It's rich particles where contaminating my mouth and stomach. I was warm with energy from the inside out.

It's actually difficult to continue this story. There was a indescribable sensation that reached my brain that I cannot describe. Not here, not with words. Maybe if we meet in person I can do a performance that will better illustrate what my mind was going through.

With that said and all the damage estimated I'd say this scored a 4.2 on the NOM scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...