Saturday, March 19, 2011

Oatmeal Raisin Nut ? at Caffe Vita



The wind was like a wind that was greater than winds before them. I'm talking before earthquake winds. So it was a week or so ago that I went to the new Caffe Vita location on Greenwood. Oh yeah, March 10th, that's what my notes say.

Anyway, the cookie posed graciously for my Canon PowerShot A590 digital camera. When I got the pictures uploaded I noticed that this goddamned little plant inched it way into my shot! My POWERSHOT! What was it thinking? I was doing some sort of Martha Stewart photo shoot and I wanted to "add a bit of green to the scene". That's what Martha always says and I think this plant heard her and decided to put it's own green in my scene. In my face! In YOUR FACE!

The cookie... uumm... I got notes here to help me remember.

So I jotted down that it was an oatmeal-like cookie with raisins and walnuts. It was chewy in the center area but the outer side had a crustacean like texture. Sharp and crunchy.

Oh would you look at that plant! It's nodding at me. It's agreeing with me like it knows!!

AH!!!

2 NOMS


NOM! NOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...